Ground Ajowan Seed, 50 LB Bag by Woodland Ingredients at The Flavour Stack. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Ground Ajowan Seed is mostly known for its presence in Indian cuisine. With a zesty, thyme-like taste, its flavor can verge on hot and bitter, but
Product Description & Reviews
Ground Ajowan Seed is mostly known for its presence in Indian cuisine. With a zesty, thyme-like taste, its flavor can verge on hot and bitter, but mellows through cooking.
Features & Highlights
- Ground Ajowan Seed, also known as "ajwain," is a spice mostly known for its presence in Indian cuisine
- With a zesty, thyme-like taste, its flavor can verge on hot and bitter, but can mellow through the cooking process
- Whisk into curry blends and traditional Indian, Arabic, Asian and Ethiopian dishes
- Blend into starchy foods such as breads, pasta and root vegetables
- Gluten Free, Kosher Parve Certified, Non-GMO
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Woodland Ingredients, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Naturevibe Botanicals
► Ajwain seed, pale brown small fruit pods resembling caraway and cumin, commonly called Bishop's weed or Carom seed, is mostly used in Indian cuisine. It has a bitter and pungent taste with a flavor similar to anise and oregano, smell almost like...
Ajwain seeds, also known as bishop's weed, is an uncommon spice that's found in certain areas of Asia.
These tiny fruit pods is aromatic, has a slightly bitter and pungent taste, similar to thyme, only stronger. A tiny amount of raw ajwain seeds ...
mpn: ofg4913gro, ean: 0723246176031,
Ajwain Seeds 14oz
Be the first to review...
mpn: NEOCRSD300, ean: 8903564550689,
Neotea Carom Seed Powder, 300g (100g x 3)....